The Residential Program is seeking an individual to supervise clients during afternoon, evening and weekend hours (see details below).
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to work evenings/weekends
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- SC driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Basic computer literacy
- Over age 21
- Ability to work effectively with teenagers
- Mature with good judgement
To be considered for this position, applicants must be available to work one or more of the following shifts:
- 1st Shift: 8AM – 4PM
- 2nd Shift: 4PM – 12AM
- 3rd Shift: 12AM – 8AM
Please send your resume and shift availability to hweimer@FlorenceCrittentonSC.org.