Executive Director, Florence Crittenton Programs of South Carolina
Florence Crittenton Programs of South Carolina (Florence Crittenton) values the right of every young woman to obtain the education, skills, and support needed to have a healthy start in life – for today and tomorrow. We are seeking a new Executive Director to work collaboratively with the Board of Directors and Program Staff to fulfill our mission: provide hope, safety, and opportunity to young women in order to instill self-worth and self-sufficiency. To apply email Cover Letter & Resume to Board@FlorenceCrittentonSC.org.
The Executive Director is the key management leader of Florence Crittenton, responsible for overseeing the administration, budgeting, programs and strategic plan of the organization, as well as grant management, fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Direct the day to day operations by overseeing and implementing resources needed to effectively and efficiently execute Florence Crittenton programs.
- Collaborate with board and manage staff to ensure mission is fulfilled through programs, strategic planning, marketing and community outreach.
- Manage the budget of Florence Crittenton, to include submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization. Responsible for fiscal management to include operating within approved budget through maximum resource utilization.
- Manage the grant process. Seek out applicable grants to secure additional funding. Oversee the grant writing for compliance to the grant requirements and all applicable deadlines for submission are met.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing other resources necessary to support Florence Crittenton’s financial needs.
- Master’s Degree in an appropriate human service field such as Counseling or Social Work or in an administration area.
- Three or more years of nonprofit management experience.
- Experience with pregnant or parenting youth is preferred.
- Senior-level experience in budgeting, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting.
- Two years of experience directing the grants management process and grant outreach.
- Knowledge of fundraising strategies and donor relations unique to nonprofit sector.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with experience and other qualifications. Quality benefits package includes flexible schedule; health, dental, vision, life, disability, accident and critical illness insurance; and a 401k plan. The position earns twenty-seven days of paid time off annually and Florence Crittenton has seven paid holidays each year.
Florence Crittenton Programs of SC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
The Residential Program is seeking an individual to supervise clients during afternoon, evening and weekend hours (see details below). The hourly rate for this part-time position is $9-$10 per hour commensurate with experience.
Interested parties please submit a resume to: email@example.com.
HS Diploma or GED
Ability to work evenings/weekends
CPR/First Aid Certification
SC driver’s license and reliable transportation
Basic computer literacy
Over age 21
Ability to work effectively with teenagers
Mature with good judgement
1st Shift: 8AM – 4PM
2nd Shift: 4PM – 12AM
3rd Shift: 12AM – 8AM
Please note: In order to be considered for this position, applicants must be available to work one of more of the above listed shifts. Please note your availability on your application/resume.