Think you have the best chili?
Earn your bragging rights at the 7th Annual Oyster Roast & Chili Cook-Off!
Sunday, September 29, 2019, 2-5pm at Alhambra Hall in Mt. Pleasant
- You may enter as an individual or as a team of 2. No entry fee!
- Chili must be prepared from scratch.
- Arrive by 1:15 pm to set up.
What to Bring:
- 2-3 gallons of chili in your own crock pot or warming serving-ware.
- Power strip and extension cord.
- Any fixings to add to your chili, with serving-ware.
- An 8-1/2″ x 11″ sign with the name of your chili and a brief description.
We will provide each cook with a table and tablecloth, tasting bowls, spoons, napkins, and a voting box.
The 7th Annual Oyster Roast & Chili Cook-Off is presented by South Atlantic Bank. There will be a $1.00 donation per bowl, with proceeds to support Florence Crittenton Programs mission to help at-risk, young women and mothers in need.