We’re seeking caring individuals to provide encouragement and supervision to our residents.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Ability to work evenings/weekends
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- SC driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Basic computer literacy
- Over age 21
- Ability to work effectively with teenagers
- Mature with good judgement
Applicants must be able to work during the following shifts:
- 1st Shift: 8AM – 4PM
- 2nd Shift: 4PM – 12AM
- 3rd Shift: 12AM – 8AM
Please send your resume and shift availability to hweimer@FlorenceCrittentonSC.org.